What is a security system solution?
The category is specialized in the field of alarm systems and security cameras in the workplace or home. Also included are a wide range of home automation, access control systems and safes. The fundamental scope of this category is to recognize the security system that makes your customers feel safe with the latest and most innovative security methods.
Security systems are systems designed to detect and/or respond to security threats in a given environment. The components of a security system can vary greatly depending on the particular environment in question, but in general, most security systems consist of:
- Physical barriers (e.g., locks and fences);
- Surveillance systems (e.g., cameras and motion sensors); A
- Access control systems (e.g., key cards and biometric scanners);
- Communication systems: alarms, intercoms, and sirens.
Digital security systems can also include encryption technologies, firewalls, and other forms of cybersecurity.
Previous recognition for security systems solutions
For a broader understanding of this Cloud Security Awards category, we have gathered examples from previous winners, finalists, and shortlistees which impressed the judging team with their innovative security systems solutions.
CloudPassage is a cloud-based security system that provides comprehensive security monitoring and management for cloud-native applications.
It offers features such as threat detection, vulnerability assessment, and compliance management to help organizations protect their data and applications.
Alert Logic offers a range of advanced security products and services to protect customers from advanced threats, including malware, zero-day exploits, insider threats, and more.
It also provides real-time threat intelligence and analytics reports in order for organizations to have a comprehensive visibility into their security posture.
A strong entry for Best in Security Systems category should have:
- Clear, identifiable reasoning as to how the solution protects organizations/individuals from attacks and threats
- If available, any supplementary materials including but not limited to customer testimonials or case studies to demonstrate the solution’s results, effectiveness, and how it works
- Clearly highlighted in the application any innovative features based on cloud technologies, where applicable.
The top candidates must be able to combine confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Ready to enter this category? Please remember to:
• Download the forms
• Select the rights awards program and category/ies
• Submit according to the deadline
• Include all supplementary materials on your application
Why Enter The Cloud Security Awards?
The Cloud Security Awards is the latest innovation from the team behind The Cloud Awards and The SaaS Awards. Since 2011, we’ve been helping organizations across the globe gain the recognition they deserve for market-leading innovation in the cloud computing and software sectors.
For a detailed breakdown of all the benefits you receive as an awards entrant as either a shortlistee, finalist or ultimate winner, please see our “Why Enter?” page. The benefits are the same across all three international awards programs.
Pictured here are the team from Formstack, winner of a SaaS Award for “Best Productivity.”
Do you have any questions regarding the Best in Security Systems category? Would you like to nominate a category for The Cloud Security Awards? Please contact us.