What is a SaaS product for small businesses?
This award will go to the best SaaS product for small businesses, across a broad gamut of possible applications. Applicants are encouraged to supply client case study materials, or for beta products, sufficient evidence of compelling market research or focus group evidence.
A SaaS product for small businesses is a software application that is hosted on the cloud and delivered as a service to small businesses to help them manage their operations more efficiently.
Some examples of SaaS products for small businesses include:
- Accounting and financial management software: These applications help small businesses manage their finances, including invoicing, bookkeeping, payroll, and tax filing.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software: These applications help small businesses manage their customer interactions, including sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Project management software: These applications help small businesses manage their projects, including task tracking, team collaboration, and resource allocation.
Previous recognition for Best SaaS Product for Small Businesses / SMEs
For a broader understanding of this Cloud Security Awards category, we have gathered examples from previous winners, finalists, and shortlistees which impressed the judging team with their innovative SaaS products for small businesses.
Quote From Lead Judge – Richard Geary
“Nobody starts a business because they like doing the paperwork. The SaaS Awards judges were impressed by Pilot.com’s financial back-office solution’s capacity to perform these tedious duties with ease, empowering the company to focus on what matters. Congratulations, Pilot.com, from everyone at SaaS Awards.”
Jackrabbit Technologies is a cloud-based SaaS product designed to help small businesses manage their class-based programs and activities. Jackrabbit Technologies is ideal for small businesses that offer classes or activities such as dance studios, gymnastics centers, music schools, martial arts studios, and more.
Jackrabbit Technologies provides a centralized platform for businesses to manage their classes, including scheduling, enrollment, and attendance tracking.
Levitate is a cloud-based SaaS product designed to help small businesses manage their customer relationships and communications more effectively. Levitate is ideal for small businesses that want to improve their customer engagement and build stronger, long-lasting relationships with their clients.
Levitate provides a centralized contact database, where businesses can store all their client information, including contact details, communication history, and notes.
Quote from Lead Judge – Richard Geary
“Alignable have cruised to victory in this category, creating a fresh social media / networking platform used by over 6 million small businesses across North America. Helping small businesses connect with each other to form support networks within the local business community, their customer feedback and reviews speak for themselves.”
A strong entry for Best SaaS Product for Small Businesses / SMEs category should have:
- Clear, identifiable reasoning as to how the SaaS product manages operations for small businesses
- If available, any supplementary materials including but not limited to customer testimonials or case studies to demonstrate the solution’s results, effectiveness, and how it works
- Clearly highlighted in the application any innovative features based on SaaS technologies.
The top candidates must be able to combine confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Ready to enter this category? Please remember to:
• Download the forms
• Select the rights awards program and category/ies
• Submit according to the deadline
• Include all supplementary materials on your application
Why Enter The Cloud Security Awards?
The Cloud Security Awards is the latest innovation from the team behind The Cloud Awards and The SaaS Awards. Since 2011, we’ve been helping organizations across the globe gain the recognition they deserve for market-leading innovation in the cloud computing and software sectors.
For a detailed breakdown of all the benefits you receive as an awards entrant as either a shortlistee, finalist or ultimate winner, please see our “Why Enter?” page. The benefits are the same across all three international awards programs.
Pictured here are the team from Formstack, winner of a SaaS Award for “Best Productivity.”
Do you have any questions regarding the Best SaaS Product for Small Businesses / SMEs category? Would you like to nominate a category for The SaaS Awards? Please contact us.