Entry into one category is $295. You may enter as many categories as you wish for a flat fee of $495. Companies, initiatives and projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate.
Rules of Entry
1. The Cloud Awards are open to anyone who is involved in the cloud computing industry. Categories are subject to addition or change and include one global Cloud Company of the Year award awarded to one overall winner. Each category will include a number of runners-up, at the judges’ discretion.
2. In the event of a suitably high volume of applications, or of entries of a suitable high standard, the judges may decide to award for any or all categories one winner for the US, one winner for the EMEA (UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia) region, leaving three possible winners of each category. The one overall award may only be awarded to one entrant.
2. Entries are invited from both client companies and commercial cloud service/services providers. Entries can be made independently, or as joint client/supplier submissions.
3. Activities on which entries are based must have taken place up to two years prior to the closing date.
4. When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, client sign-off is assumed. Once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given if any issues arise concerning client sign-off.
5. Entries must be made online using the official entry form for that specific category. Entries will not be accepted by any other means, and all questions on the specific entry form must be answered.
7. Companies, initiatives and projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate. Entry into one category is $295. Entry into more than one category costs a single flat fee of $495.
8. If insufficient details are given on application, entrants may be eliminated from the judging.
9. The judges reserve the right to re-categorize entries if, in their opinion, another category would be more appropriate. However, they cannot be expected to routinely sort incorrectly entered entries.
10. Extended Entry Deadline: Friday 15 November 2013. Once payment is submitted, entries are confirmed and non-refundable. Payments must be cleared by Friday 15 November 2013. Once payment has been received, entry/ies will be passed for review to the judges.
11. Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until 12 noon on Friday 22 November 2013 upon written request to the organisers; however, any entry fees are non-refundable.
12. The judges’ decisions are absolute and final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding decisions.
13. Winners may be expected to take part in post-award promotional activities.
14. Winners will be announced by 20 January 2014.
THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
It is very important that you fully complete the entry template. The more information you supply, the more capably the judges will be able to assess your awards entry.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panel and the Chair of Judges for the purposes of judging.