Rules and Costs
Please note that the entry deadlines for the Cloud Awards, SaaS Awards and Cloud Security Awards are unique. All three programs are held annually.
- The entry deadline for the Cloud Awards is the penultimate Friday in October.
- the entry deadline for the Cloud Security Awards is the penultimate Friday in February.
- The entry deadline for the SaaS Awards is the penultimate Friday in May.
For the exact dates, please see the flash announcements at the top of the website. Please also check your email correspondence in the event of any deadline extensions.
Costs (2022-3 onward)
From 2022, the standard fee for entry into one category of The Cloud Awards, The SaaS Awards or The Cloud Security Awards is $595. In any one awards program, you may enter as many categories as you wish for the same product for a flat fee of $795. If you enter more than one program (e.g., The Cloud Awards and The Cloud Security Awards), you will need to process more than one set of fees. Services, initiatives and projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate, but two substantively different products/initiatives/services will each incur their own discrete set of fees, even if submitted on behalf of the same organization.
Special ‘Early Bird’ rates apply for organizations able to get their submissions in to the team sufficiently ahead of the deadlines.
SaaS Awards from 2022
‘Early Bird’ reduced fees apply until 31 March of $495 for single category entry, $695 unlimited category entries
From 1 April onward, standard fees apply of $595 for single category entry and $795 unlimited category entries
Cloud Awards from 2022
‘Early Bird’ reduced fees apply until 31 August of $495 for single category entry, $695 unlimited category entries
From 1 September onward, standard fees apply of $595 for single category entry and $795 unlimited category entries
Cloud Security Awards 2023
For the inaugural Cloud Security Awards program, unlimited category entries are $595.
Cloud Security Awards from 2024
‘Early Bird’ reduced fees apply until 31 December of $495 for single category entry, $695 unlimited category entries
From 1 January onward, standard fees apply of $595 for single category entry and $795 unlimited category entries
If and where any program deadlines are extended, a further late-entry fee surcharge will be incurred.
Rules of Entry
- The Cloud Awards, The SaaS Awards and The Cloud Security Awards are open to organizations of any size and geographical location. Categories are subject to addition or change, at the judge’s discretion. Each category may include a number of runners-up, also at the judges’ discretion.
- In the event of a suitably high volume of applications, or of entries of a suitable high standard, the judges may decide to award for any or all categories one winner for the US and one for outside the US. In the event of particularly strong showings from different regions, the judges may select one winner for the US, one from the EMEA (UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia) region, and one winner from Australia and New Zealand, leaving three possible winners of each category.
- Entries are invited from both client organizations and commercial cloud service/services providers/SaaS providers. Entries can be made independently, or as joint client/supplier submissions.
- There is no strict eligibility period for entries. However, any pertinent activities during the 18 months preceding the closing date should be highlighted in your awards application.
- When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, client sign-off is assumed. Once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given if any issues arise concerning client sign-off.
- Entries must be submitted using the official entry form for that specific category and uploaded, along with relevant entry fee, on the website. Entries will not be accepted by any other means, and all questions on the specific entry form must be answered.
- Services, initiatives and projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate. For fees, please see above. The unlimited categories option is not applicable across multiple awards programs, those programs being The Cloud Awards, The SaaS Awards and The Cloud Security Awards; if you wish to enter more than one, you will be required to process more than one set of fees. Similarly, if you are, for instance, a PR firm submitting on behalf of multiple organizations you will have to process them separately. Please note that different products/services/initiatives, even if submitted on behalf of the same organization, will incur a discrete set of costs.
- If insufficient details are given on any application, entrants may be eliminated from the judging. Similarly, submissions given in a document format different to that stipulated on the submissions form may be eliminated from judging.
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorize entries if, in their opinion, another category would be more appropriate. However, they cannot be expected to routinely sort incorrectly submitted entries.
- Please pay attention to the website header for details of submissions deadlines. If a global extension is given, this will also be displayed prominently on the site and in email communications we have with you. Once payment is submitted, entries are confirmed and non-refundable. Payments must be cleared within one week of the closing date. Once payment has been received, entry/ies will be passed for review to the judges.
- Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until 12 noon one week before the initial closing date upon written request to the organizers; however, any entry fees are non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are absolute and final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding decisions.
- Winners may be expected to take part in post-award promotional activities.
- For the Cloud Awards, winners will typically be announced by the end of February the following year. For the Cloud Security Awards, winners will typically be announced by the end of May the same year. For the SaaS Awards, winners will be notified by the end of September the same year. Typically responses are given significantly ahead of this time.
- Although every care is taken to mail out winners’ trophies with the correct address, the SaaS, Cloud & Security Awards team cannot be held responsible for trophies lost in the mail. Please note that winning organizations outside of the USA are currently ineligible to receive a physical trophy, until such time that we have located an appropriate supplier.
- The Awards team reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
It is very important that you fully complete the entry template. The more information you supply, the more capably the judges will be able to assess your awards entry.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panel and the Chair of Judges for the purposes of judging.