Entry into one category of the Cloud Awards or SaaS Awards is $395. In any one awards program, you may enter as many categories as you wish for a flat fee of $595. Companies, initiatives and projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate.
Rules of Entry
1. The Cloud Awards and SaaS Awards are open to anyone who is involved in the Cloud Computing and Software-as-a-Service industry. Categories are subject to addition or change and may include one global Cloud Company of the Year award awarded to one overall winner, at the judge’s discretion. Each category will include a number of runners-up, at the judges’ discretion.
2. In the event of a suitably high volume of applications, or of entries of a suitable high standard, the judges may decide to award for any or all categories one winner for the US and one for outside the US. In the event of particularly strong showings from different regions, the judges may select one winner for the US, one from the EMEA (UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia) region, and one winner from Australia and New Zealand, leaving three possible winners of each category.
3. Entries are invited from both client organizations and commercial cloud service/services providers. Entries can be made independently, or as joint client/supplier submissions.
4. Activities on which entries are based must have taken place up to two years prior to the closing date.
5. When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, client sign-off is assumed. Once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given if any issues arise concerning client sign-off.
6. Entries must be submitted via email using the official entry form for that specific category. Entries will not be accepted by any other means, and all questions on the specific entry form must be answered.
7. Companies, initiatives and projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate. Entry into one category is $395. Entry into more than one category costs a single flat fee of $595. The unlimited categories option is not applicable across both the Cloud Awards and SaaS Awards; if you wish to enter both, you will be required to process two fees. Similarly, if you are, for instance, a PR firm submitting on behalf of multiple organizations you will have to process them separately.
8. If insufficient details are given on application, entrants may be eliminated from the judging.
9. The judges reserve the right to re-categorize entries if, in their opinion, another category would be more appropriate. However, they cannot be expected to routinely sort incorrectly entered entries.
10. Please pay attention to the website header for details of submissions deadlines. If a global extension is given, this will also be displayed prominently on the site and in email communications we have with you. Once payment is submitted, entries are confirmed and non-refundable. Payments must be cleared within one week of the closing date. Once payment has been received, entry/ies will be passed for review to the judges.
11. Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until 12 noon one week before the initial closing date upon written request to the organisers; however, any entry fees are non-refundable.
12. The judges’ decisions are absolute and final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding decisions.
13. Winners may be expected to take part in post-award promotional activities.
14. For the Cloud Awards, winners will be announced by the end of January the following year. For the SaaS Awards, winners will be notified by the end of August the same year.
THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
It is very important that you fully complete the entry template. The more information you supply, the more capably the judges will be able to assess your awards entry.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panel and the Chair of Judges for the purposes of judging.