Important news just in, with just one month to go until the pressing deadline of 22 May for the 2020 Software as a Service Awards – a new category celebrating SaaS for digital marketing.
While we do already have a category for “Best SaaS Product for Sales and Marketing,” we have noticed a growing demand for a category covering purely marketing – specifically, digital marketing.
The relevant application form is available to download from the website now and is a live category for 2020. So if you have a bleeding-edge digital marketing solution, don’t let someone else beat you to the punch for recognition in 2020!
The “Best SaaS Product for Digital Marketing” can be a tool, or a full-fledged suite of marketing tools. This may include, but is not limited to: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), content marketing/automation, campaign marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing and data-driven marketing.
As ever, we would recommend that any entrants submit additional materials alongside their submissions form – this could be in the form of user testimonials, slideshows and presentations, or any other pertinent information.
The new digital marketing category joins nine other new categories for 2020:
- Bespoke SaaS Solution of the Year
- Best SaaS Product for Learning Management or Training
- Best SaaS Product for Communication, Collaboration or Conferencing (proceeds to help WHO’s COVID-19 Support Fund)
- Best SaaS Product for Energy & Utilities
- Best SaaS Product for Health & Safety or Risk Management
- Best SaaS Product for CSR or Sustainability
- Best SaaS Product for Agriculture & Farming
- Best SaaS Product for Media & Publishing
- Best SaaS Product for Healthcare