The Software as a Service Awards has announced a major new category for 2018: Best SaaS Product for Ticketing or Event Management. If your organization has a solution in this fast-paced industry, the deadline of May 18 is fast approaching.
The new category joins 21 other areas of recognition in the awards program, including:
- Best SaaS Product for Small Business / SMEs
- Best Enterprise-Level SaaS Product
- Best SaaS Product for Non-Profits or Education
- Best SaaS for Productivity
- Best SaaS Product for E-Commerce/E-Shops
- Best SaaS Product for Web Development
- Best SaaS Product for Business Accounting or Finance
- Best SaaS Product for Management Accounting and Budgeting
- Best SaaS Product for HR or Recruitment
- Best SaaS Product for Shipping, Inventory or Vehicle Logistics
- Best SaaS Product for Sales and Marketing
- Best SaaS Product for PR or Social Monitoring and Management
- Best SaaS Product for Customer Services / CRM
- Best SaaS Product for Business Intelligence or Analytics
- Best SaaS Product for Supply Chain / Warehouse Management
- Best SaaS Product for Project Management
- Best SaaS Product for ERP
- Best UX/UI/Design in a SaaS Product
- Best Data-Driven SaaS Product
- Best SaaS Newcomer
Cloud Awards organizer Larry Johnson said: “This is an exciting time for the as-a-service model of software delivery, and it is no exception in the sphere of ticketing and event management.
“With broadband network access becoming increasingly ubiquitous, software-as-a-service (SaaS) has the capability to extend far beyond the industries which were early adopters of the technology.
“The SaaS Awards is now open for 2018, with a pressing deadline of 18 May. If you have a software service you believe deserves recognition in the program, now is the time to download the forms and submit your application.”
The Software as a Service Awards (https://www.cloud-awards.com/software-as-a-service-awards/), is currently accepting entries until 18 May 2018.
It sister program, the Cloud Awards (https://www.cloud-awards.com/cloud-computing-awards/) will return with a new program in late 2018 to continue its recognition of excellence in cloud computing, with a closing date of 19 October 2018.