About the Cloud Awards
Now in its third year, the Cloud Awards continues to be the de facto recognition platform for excellence and innovation in the sphere of Cloud Computing. Take a look at the judging panel here.
How to enter
- Look at the categories page and decide which category, or categories, you wish to enter. Please remember there is no application form for the overall award of “Cloud Company of the Year 2013-14″ – all entrants are automatically entered for this award, based on the strength of their other application/s.
- Download the application forms and complete the entry template/s offline. If you are making a joint application with another organisation or client, you must ensure it is signed off before submitting it.
- Complete your details on the Enter Now page. You will then be prompted to pay the appropriate fee of 295USD for one awards application, or 495USD if you wish to enter two or more categories (if you choose the second option, there is no limit to the number of awards you may enter).
- You will be directed to a page confirming your entry. It will contain a link pointing to the awards application forms in case you have not yet submitted your application, and will prompt you to respond with your completed application/s attached.
- You may submit application/s at any time by email to [enter][at][cloud-awards][dot][com], but you must pay the appropriate entry fee to be considered.
StrikeIron takes great pride in the recognition of our platform in the Infrastructure award. Thanks, this is a great way to kickoff 2012!
Justin Helmig, Executive VP, StrikeIron
I am delighted to have won this award on behalf of NGINX, particularly against this calibre of competition.
Igor Sysoev, Co-founder, NGINX
When is the entry deadline?
The extended entry deadline is Friday 15 November 2013. Entries will be accepted until midnight in your local time zone.
What is the eligibility period for entries?
The eligibility period runs from 1 January 2012 and 31 October 2013 inclusive.
Can I amend my entry?
You may email across any modified applications up until the extended 15 November deadline. Please note also that entries will not be considered as submitted until you have proceeded to the payment stage and the funds have cleared.
What is your policy on Commercial Confidence?
All provided information will only be viewed by the judging panel, and will be treated in the strictest confidence. It is advisable to complete the application/s as completely as possible.
When will the judging take place?
Judging will take place in November and early December 2013. All entrants will be contacted as soon as possible after the judging process has finished to update them on the status of their entry.
When and where is the Awards Ceremony?
Due to the global nature of the awards, we have deemed it impractical to have an awards ceremony in any one location. Winners will be notified by email and in the press.
Winners and runners-up will each be provided with a winners’ pack, containing:
- Awards logo to display on website and marketing materials
- Template press release
- Guidelines for releasing news to the media